DataLogic QuickScan L QD-2330 with RS232 Cable Laser Barcode Reader, Black, Power Supply optional extra
The QuickScan reader series is Datalogic Scannings value line of general purpose handheld data collection products. As an entry level scanner, the QuickScan L scanner provides a simple sThe QuickScan reader series is Datalogic Scannings value line of general purpose handheld data collection products. As an entry level scanner, the QuickScan L scanner provides a simple solution for those who prefer laser scanning technology and need to read bar codes at nominal distances. A wider than usual scan angle provides the ability to read a longer bar code from a shorter distance.
The QuickScan L reader has been designed with durability in mind. One of the most vulnerable features of any scanner is damage to the scan window. When such incidents happen, the scanner may have to be replaced. The QuickScan L reader was specifically designed so that a replacement window pack can be ordered to replace damaged or scratched windows without having to send the scanner away for repairs. This helps to reduce the total cost of ownership during the life of the scanner and helps to ensure that it is always available for use.
- Corded Laser Bar code scanner
- Light Weight Scanner: 128 g
- Gun Shaped Ergonomics: Easy to handle and use
- Multiple Interfaces: Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 and USB
- User Replaceable Scanner Window:
- Same Cables as Gryphon™ and Heron™: Provides a migration path for existing Datalogic handheld readers
- Supports Linear Bar Codes and GS1 DataBar™ Symbologies: Designed for general purpose bar code scanning applications
- Gooseneck Stand Available: Allows the customer the option of using the scanner in a hands-free mode (available in white or black)