Epson TM-T82II Serial/USB Receipt Printer + Motorola LI2208 Linear Imager + 80X80 - Box of 24
- 80X80 - Box of 24 Thermal Paper Rolls, 12mm core
- Motorola LI2208 Linear Imager BLK USB KIT Barcode Scanner
- Epson TM-T82II Serial/USB Psu Black Thermal Receipt Printer
TM-T82's auto cutter is processed by the Solid-Chromium plating treatment, and the paper end sensor has a paper dust proof structure. TM-T82's unbreakable metal hinge cover ensures your safety operation in a hard usage environment.
TM-T82 provides a choice from the serial interface, USB 2.0 interface, Bi-directional parallel interface, and Ethernet interface for connections to various hardware; regardless if it is new or old.
Like other TM printers, TM-T82's roll paper replacement is very easy, but its structure ensures protection from penetration of foreign material such as a clip and water drops.
TM-T82's Windows driver (Advanced Printer Driver) is designed for high performance as TM-T88 series. TM-T82 bundles Status API to acquire the printer status and Dev mode API for parameter control, so it can be used for advanced applications required to monitor printers such as the use in Kiosk or as a kitchen printer.
- Features Epson reliability and functionality
- Flexible connectivity
- Fast and high quality printing
- Easy to use features include drop-in paper loading and integrated autocutter
- 36 months warranty
Motorola - LI2208 - Whether your workers are scanning bar codes printed on paper labels or electronic bar codes displayed on the screen of a mobile phone, tablet or computer, the best-in-class LI2208 linear imager delivers unparalleled performance, every time.
The next generation in 1D scanning, the LI2208 provides the same reliability and ergonomics of our most popular scanner, the LS2208, with enhanced features that let you scan more types of bar codes at a greater distance. From the retail POS to shipping/receiving and hotel check-in, the LI2208 allows your workers to better meet the needs of your business.
Main Features :
- Excellent 1D scanning performance
- Industry-leading working range
- Captures virtually all 1D bar codes on any surface — including mobile phone displays
- Patented single circuit board construction
- Superior motion and angular tolerance
- Withstands 100 consecutive drops to concrete and 1,000 consecutive 1.64 ft./0.5 m tumbles