The Honeywell MS1690 Focus is an omnidirectional scanner capable of reading all standard 1D, PDF417, MicroPDF, composite, Matrix and Postal Codes. The MS1690 Focus's rugged housing means it's built for the toughest industrial environments. The Honeywell MS1690 Focus also features automatic stand detection for convenient in-stand scanning and the firmware can be updated via Flash ROM.
Metrologic’s Focus is a high performance hand-held area imager that decodes all of today’s standard bar codes including 1D, RSS, PDF417, microPDF, EAN/UCC Composite, Matrix and Postal Codes regardless of orientation. Focus’ laser like reading of 1D codes and omni-directional reading of 2D codes combined with a competitive price make it the obvious solution to a broad array of applications such as retail, healthcare, shipping/receiving and supply chain management.
- Handheld Area Imager Scanner
- Ergonomic Design
- GS1 Databar Decoding Capability
- FirstFlash® - Increases productivity in all applications by scanning virtually every bar code on the first LED flash
- Omnidirectional scanning - Eliminates the need for user to orientate the hand-held scanner to a bar code
- Linear illumination - Facilitates laser-like menu scaning with an area imager
- Multiple code select - Scan up to 7 bar codes with one trigger pull and output data in the desired order
- Illumination forward design - Ability to scan at contact, consistent scan performance throughout DOF, no dead zone