Layout (country or language):
• Product dependant, see table "Models"
• approx. 400 g
Total weight (with packaging):
• approx. 500 g
• approx. 1.75 m
• -20°C to 65°C
• 0°C to 50°C
• approx. 282 x 132 x 26 mm
• approx. 315 x 190 x 30 mm
• MCBF > 10 bill. operations
• MTBF (90) > 169,300 hours
• Key technology: ML
• Service life, standard key: > 20 million key operations
• Operation characteristics: Linear
• Inscription technology: Laser
• Inscription layout: Standard
• Number of Keys: Product dependant, see table "Models"
• Number of products in the master package: 42
• Number of master packages per pallet: 8
The CHERRY G84-4100LCMUS-2 is an ultra-slim, compact keyboard featuring 86 key layout, with full 101 key functionality. Combined Mechanical Keyswitch Technology with lasered keycaps for industrial and commercial applications, this keyboard has been designed for all applications where reduced space requirements and low weight are of great important – ideal for banking/financial applications or medical environments and for portable systems. It is also a great peripheral for your slim line PCs and notebooks.
- Black, Combo, Lasered Keys
- Individual keys with Gold Crosspoint contacts (ML technology)
- Designed for continuous usage - over 20 mill. Confirmations per key
- High level of reliability and unique precision confirmation feeling
- Minimal space requirements
- Can also be delivered without "Windows® keys" (83 keys)
- Complete functions of a standard keyboard
- Can be used with the standard drivers of the operating system
- Ideal for 19" applications and mobile use
- 2 years manufacturer Warranty.